Imprimer cette page
NICOLLET AND SON WEAVING COMPANY
Company founded in the 30's, specialized in the weaving of natural material : cotton/linen/ramie/jute/hemp, taken over 1985 by its current manager, Mr Robert NICOLLET.
We rapidly moved towards new opportunities within the agribusiness industry, mainly with the products used for the filtration of milk but also with many other specific products used for covering food : i.e., bread clothsacks ; cooking clothsacks (ham, foie-gras, etc...).
SEE COLUMN "Fabrics for food contact".
A second branch of industry dedicated to the I.P.E (Individual Protection Equipment), has rapidly expanded. Presently aimed at the agribusiness industries and within a few years to heavy industries.
To develop its products, in filtration and in protection, STN works with the I.F.T.H and with other laboratories, so as to have standardized products and to get the necessary approvals.
In 2004, the NICOLLET & SON Company will take part in the following exhibitions :
- IPA from November 17nd to 20th 2008
PARIS NORTH VILLEPINTE.
- EXPOPROTECTION from November 2nd
At the meeting point of European markets
* A network of worldwide distributors.
* 100 000 aprons produced each year.
* Experience acquired through 4 generations.
* Quality and services.
* Control and adjustment with the IFTH.
* Conformity of the IPE.
* EC standards products.
* An important stock with short deadlines.
* Conditioning adapted to the customer's needs (per item, per 10, etc).
It is also the leader in the making of filtering cloths for the cheese industry.